Tender Executive Medical Equipment
- Health and Care
- ₹15,000 - ₹20,000 /monthly
- Full Time
TENDER EXECUTIVE (preferred from Medical Equipment background)
The key roles of the Medical Supply, Planning and Tender Specialist are to:
*Assess the effectiveness of tender processes to establish a baseline for the planning and tendering process
*Ensure effective analysis, planning and tendering of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
*Develop standard operating procedures for the analysis, planning and tendering of pharmaceuticals and medical supplies
*Assist MHMS to establish a Supplier Evaluation & Pre-Qualification methodology
*Develop standard contract management procedures for stock orders
*Assist the MHMS to manage supplier contracts and to implement processes to ensure compliance with the Financial Management Manual
*Assist develop domestic contracting for services processes for the National Medical Stores (NMS) that are consistent with MHMS and Government procurement guidelines
*Assist the NMS to strengthen provincial stores management capacity
Applicants must have:
1. Senior level experience in strategic planning, in particular developing and implementing medical supply tender strategies, and extensive international procurement experience.
2. Procurement system (information technology) knowledge and experience, including use of automated tender management applications, spreadsheets and databases.
3. Supplier and contract management experience.
4. Proven analytical and communication skills, including high level written and oral communication skills.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to support counterparts in the achievement of outputs applying a range of sound capacity building skills.
Experience working successfully in public health settings and in other cultures would be a significant advantage.
Experience: 2 years and above
Salary: upto 2 lpa (or above based on experience)
Address: 119A Chittaranjan Avenue