Software Engineer - Ruby on rails
- ₹25,000 - ₹50,000 /monthly
- Full Time
Job description for Software Engineer
Do you want to be part of our small but growing team at Myflightrefund.com and help air passengers to their lawful rights?
Do you have an interest in the travel/airline industry - and would you like to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, with the possibility to develop your skills in a wide range of different areas, and with a large opportunity to impact your job and tasks?
Then this position will be interesting for you. Myflightrefund.com is looking for a software engineer for its office in Wroclaw, Poland to
assist in developing and refining systems used to manage airline passengers' requests for compensation, when their flight is delayed or cancelled.
About the Company
Myflightrefund.com was established in 2012 and is part of a very successful Danish Group, that assists airline passengers in obtaining financial compensation when their plane has been delayed or cancelled.
Your major responsibilities will include:
In close cooperation with your colleague, you will be working on a wide range of different projects, such as:
• Creating new portal functionality and developing new internal tools
• Active participation in the design and analysis of new solutions within delay analysis
• Application development for the case handling system Zendesk
• Database management and website development
• Minimum two years of relevant programming experience with Ruby on Rails
• Higher education in computer science or a related field
• Knowledge of VCS (GitHub).
• Experience in creating and working with RESTful APIs
• English language level B2 or higher
• Commitment and ability to work in a team
Would be an advantage:
• Good knowledge of SQL would be an advantage
• Linux-based OS administration skills would be an advantage
• The opportunity to learn advanced algorithms and technologies in interesting international projects
• training and development
• A large degree of independency in the job.
• opportunity to greatly impact and design your work, and to be a part of the decision-making related to the company’s IT solutions.
• Office in Wroclaw, Poland or remote job Application and contact
General Job Information:
• The position is scheduled as full-time employment
• Office hours are weekdays from 9 to 5.
• Competitive salary
• This position is after based in Wroclaw, Poland or working remotely
If you find this position interesting, please send your CV to Karthik Sengottaian at email@example.com. We process applications on regular basis. Feel free to contact Karthik for any questions (about the upcoming larger projects, etc.) on tel: +46 734026895