- Health and Care
- ₹18,000 - ₹25,000 /monthly
- Full Time
1. Reviewing and executing physician's prescriptions accurately with complete knowledge on schedule drugs.
2. Extremely strong with nos./data and ability to drive the organisation effectively with independent account management.
3. Stock, inventory and vendor management.
4. Maintains records for controlled substances and removes outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
5. Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing workflow, verifying purchase order entries, sales, expenses and record management.
6. Formulate & execute company's E-pharmacy strategy and lay down a whole systems framework and processes for all stores and online processes. Exposure to Retail/B2C/ E-Commerce Industry would be ideal.
8. Should be a customer focused and goal driven.
9. To follow the rules & regulations as required by the Drug Control department.
10. Performing other administrative tasks when needed.
Qulaification: DPharm or Bpharm with valid Karnataka Registration is mandatory